AIRTEK WARRANTY POLICY
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR A/C MACHINES
- Who gives this warranty (Warrantor): 262 A Suburban Ave, Deer Park, NY 11729
- Who receives this warranty (Purchaser): The original Purchaser (other than for purpose of resale)
- What products are covered by this warranty: Airtek ac recovery and recharge machine or ac tools
- What is covered under this warranty: manufacturer defects due to material and/or workmanship with the exceptions noted below.
- What is not covered under this warranty: a. Any failure that results from Purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate, maintain or service product in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) suppliedb. Any damage caused by using equipment beyond rated capacity and/or capabilityc. Items or service normally required to maintain the product, i.e. lubricants, oil, etc.d. Items considered general wear parts such as rubber or plastic pads/protectors, worn casters/wheels, plastic trays, etc. unless wear or failure is a direct result of manufacturer defect due to material and/or workmanshipe. Any component damaged in shipment or any failure caused by installing or operating equipment under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundingsf. Any component failure caused by rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminantsg. Rusted components due to improper maintenance or corrosive environmentsh. Cosmetic defects that do not interfere with product functionalityi. Damage due to incorrect voltage or improper wiringj. Any incidental, indirect, or consequential loss, damage, or expense that may result from any defect, failure, or malfunction of a Airtek productk. All electrical components are guaranteed for one year against defects in workmanship and/or materials when the machine is installed and used according to specifications
- Responsibilities of Warrantor under this warranty: Repair or replace with either new or reconditioned unit at Warrantor’s option, component and/or unit which is defective, has malfunctioned and/or failed to conform within duration of the warranty period.
- Responsibilities of Purchaser under this warranty: a. Provide dated proof of purchase and maintenance records b. In some cases, components may be required to be shipped to the nearest Airetk Authorized Service Center. Freight costs, after 12-months, must be borne by the Purchaser. c. Use reasonable care in the operation and maintenance of the products as described in the owner’s manual(s).
- When Warrantor will perform repair or replacement under this warranty: Repair or replacement will be scheduled and serviced according to the normal work flow at the servicing location, and depending on the availability of replacement parts